If you need papers(PDF), Please send us an email. That way, I will send the paper(PDF).
Contact us here.
- Society for Neuroscience 31th Annual Meeting, 2001. S. Tanaka, Y. Sekino, T. Shirao “Change of dendritic spine length induced by drebrin A knockdown using antisense oligonucleotied in vitro.” San Diego, California, Nov. 10-15
- Society for Neuroscience 31th Annual Meeting, 2001.H. Takahashi; Y.Sekino; T. Shirao.
“Reversible trranslocationof actin-binding protein drebrin by glutamate receptor activity in cultured hippocampal neurons” San Diego, California, Nov. 10-15
- The 11th neuropharmacology conference: Molecular mechanisms of synaptic function. San Diego, USA November 8-10, 2001. H Takahasi, S Tanaka, Y Sekino and T. Shirao.
“Activity-dependent redistribution of actin-binding protein drebrin in synaptic plasticity in cultured hippocampal neurons.”
- The 11th neuropharmacology conference: Molecular mechanisms of synaptic function. San Diego, USA November 8-10, 2001. S. Tanaka, Y. sekino and T. Shirao.
“Morphological analysis of the dendritic spines induced by drebrin A knockdown using antisense oligonulceotides in the cultured cortical neurons”
- CREST Workshop on Metalearning and Neuromodulation（2001.4.6～7）T. Shirao, Y. Sekino, H.Takahashi and S.Tanaka“Metaplasticity and regulation of the spine-neck length in dendrite.”
- Keystone Symposia: Hippocampaus: The Intergration of Molecular Mechanisms and cognitive function, Taos, USA, March 1-6, 2001. Y. Sekino and T. Shirao
Adenosine A1 receptor regulate, “the signal flow in rat hippocampus: Optical imaging analysis.”
- Keystone Symposia: The Synapse, Taos, USA, March 1-6, 2001. T. Shirao and Y. Sekino
“Developmentally-regulated and activity-dependent translocation of drebrin within the neuron.”