If you need papers(PDF), Please send us an email. That way, I will send the paper(PDF).
Contact us here.
- Tanaka K, Sato K, Yoshida T, Fukuda T, Hanamura K, Kojima N, Shirao T, Yanagawa T, and Watanabe H. “Evidence for cell density affecting C2C12 myogenesis: possible regulation of myogenesis by cell-cell communication.” Muscle and Nerve, 44:968-977 ( 2011)
- Kobayashi-Yamazaki C, Shirao T, Sasagawa Y, Maruyama Y, Akita H, Saji M, and Sekino Y. “Lesions of the supramammillary nucleus decrease self-grooming behavior of rats placed in an open field” The Kitakanto Medical Jorunal , 61:287-292 ( 2011)
- Han W, Takamatsu Y, Yamamoto H, Kasai S, Endo S, Shirao T, Kojima N, Ikeda K. “Inhibitory role of inducible cAMP early repressor (ICER) in methamphetamine-induced locomotor sensitization” PLoS ONE 6: e21637
- Okamoto T,, Endo S, Shirao T, and Nagao S. “Role of Cerebellar Cortical Protein Synthesis in Transfer of Memory Trace of Cerebellum-Dependent Motor Learning” J. Neurosci. 31:8958-8966 ( 2011)
- Kambe T, Motoi Y, Inoue R, Kojima N, Tada N, Kimura T, Sahara N, Yamashita S, Mizoroki T, Takashima A, Shimada K, Ishiguro K, Mizuma H, Onoe H, Mizuno Y, Hattori N “Differential regional distribution of phosphorylated tau and synapse loss in the nucleus accumbens in tauopathy model mice.” Neurobiol Dis.42:404-414.. (2011)
- Okamoto T, Shirao T, Shutoh F, Suzuki T, Nagao S. “Post-training cerebellar cortical activity plays an important role for consolidation of memory of cerebellum-dependent motor learning.” Neurosci Lett.504: 53-56. (2011)
- Annalisa Mancini, Dario Sirabella, Weijia Zhang, Hiroyuki Yamazaki, Tomoaki Shirao and Robert S Krauss “Regulation of myoblast fusion by the actin-binding factor drebrin” Skeletal Muscle 1-36 ( 2011)