If you need papers(PDF), Please send us an email. That way, I will send the paper(PDF).
Contact us here.
Ishizuka Y, Shimizu H, Takagi E, Kato M, Yamagata H, Mikuni M, Shirao T. “Histone deacetylase mediates the decrease in drebrin cluster density induced by amyloid beta oligomers.” Neurochem Int. 76:114-121 (2014)
- Tanabe K, Yamazaki H, Inaguma Y, Asada A, Kimura T, Takahashi J, Taoka M, Ohshima T, Furuichi T, Isobe T, Nagata K, Shirao T, Hisanaga S. “Phosphorylation of drebrin by cyclin-dependent kinase 5 and its role in neuronal migration.” PLoS One. 9:e92291 (2014)
- Ishikawa M, Shiota J, Ishibashi1 Y, Hakamata T, Shoji S, Fukuchi M, Masaaki Tsuda M, Shirao T, Sekino Y, Baraban JM and Tabuchi A. “Cellular localization and dendritic function of rat isoforms of the SRF coactivator MKL1 in cortical neurons.” NeuroReport. 25:585-592 (2014)
- Mizui T, Sekino Y, Yamazaki1, Yuta Ishizuka H, Takahashi H, Kojima N, Kojima M and ShiraoT. “Myosin II ATPase activity mediates the long-term potentiation-induced exodus of stable F-actin bound by drebrin A from dendritic spines” PLoS ONE. 9(1):e85367 (2014)
- Yamazaki H, Kojima N, Kato K, Hirose H, Iwasaki T, Mizui T, Takahashi H, Hanamura K, Roppongi RT, KoibuchiN, Sekino Y, Mori N, Shirao T. “Spikar, a novel drebrin-binding protein, regulates the formation and stabilization of dendritic spines.” J Neurochem. 128:507-522 (2014)
- Kudo S, Suzuki Y, Noda S, Mizui T, Shirai K, Okamoto M, Kaminuma T, Yoshida Y, Shirao T and Nakano T. “Comparison of the radiosensitivities of neurons and glial cells derived from the same rat brain.” Exp. Ther. Med. 8: 754-758, 2014